This manual describes features and settings of the Pearl Header Builder plugin
This section contains options for setting a logo, width of the header container and content, and a feature for selecting a sticky part of the header (Top, Main, Bottom).
In this section, you can set default colors of the header. Those colors are for texts, links, and background. Also, you upload a background image to the header.
You can add links to all the needed social networks and display them by using a Socials item.
This is the main section of the plugin where you need to add header elements. It divides to the three parts - Top, Main, Bottom respectively.
Plus icon buttons open a window with header elements and you need to select the needed elements.
The Top Bar contains default settings of a top part of the Header Builder. The Top Bar, Main Header, and Bottom Bar sections consist of similar options for changing padding values, background and text colors as well as background image.
You can set up a middle part of the Header Builder plugin in the Main Header section.
In this section, you are able to set up a bottom part of your header.
Header Builder Elements
Here is a list of all the available elements:
- Button - button with custom link and label
- Extended Button - button with a different style and additional option
- Cart - WooCoomerce cart icon with a counter.
- Dropdown - displays a dropdown list of custom links and language switcher
- Icon Box - a box with a title, description text, and icon
- Image - element for displaying a site logo as well as custom images
- Menu - displays site menu from the Appearance -> Menus section of the WordPress
- Office - includes a dropdown list with different content.
- Popup - button with a popup window which displays the selected page content
- Search - search bar with different styles
- Sign In - WooCommerce login/register links
- Socials - social network icons
- Text - element for displaying a simple text
- Text with Icon - text block with icon selection option
The Header Builder supports a drag&drop feature. So you can easily change the location of the header elements.
There are 12 header templates in this section and you are able to import these templates. They contain different prebuilt header structures.
In order to import a header template, you need to click on the template image and Import Header button. The page will be refreshed after the importing process is done.
The white boxed area displays a shortcode or action of the header template. You can select the imported header and copy one of these codes.
The copied code should be inserted into the header.php file of your theme.