Import Makes & Models, WP All Import STM Addon, Localization, and Custom Icons.
You can change your site main language via Settings -> General -> Site Language.
It’s easy to localize your site using Loco Translate plugin. Here you can see related tutorial - https://localise.biz/help/wordpress/translate-plugin/beginners.
Another way is to add your translations via creating your own .po files. Before adding translations for static strings it needs to rename language files correctly according your site languages. Theme language files are located in a ../wp-content/themes/theme-folder/languages/ folder. You can find a list of language codes at WordPress in your Language. As an example, the language code for English is en_EN, so you would save the translated files as en_EN.po first, then en_EN.mo.
There are several ways to fill up translations. One of them if using PoEdit platform. You can add translation via editing your .po file and at the end PoEdit generates .mo file for you. Then you needs to upload ready translation files to primordial folder (../wp-content/themes/theme-folder/languages/).
Motors theme includes ready translation files for 6 languages: Arabic, Germany, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Adding Custom Icons
Apart from Theme and Visual Composer Icons you can include your own Icons in your site. Firstly it needs to generate fonts of your custom icons. You can do it via uploading your ready .SVG and generating fonts here - https://icomoon.io/app/.
Apart from Theme and Visual Composer Icons you can include your own Icons in your site. Firstly it needs to of your custom icons. You can do it via uploading your ready and generating fonts here - https://icomoon.io/app/
Then you can upload your fonts archive file (which you have downloaded from ) via .
WP All Import plugin compatibility
We have included this feature according to our clients’ needs. If you want to use WP All Import plugin for importing your Listings, you need to just install and activate STM WP All Import Addon plugin, which is included in the main theme package. Meanwhile, here you can download the latest version of this plugin.
This plugin doesn’t need to set up any settings/configurations.
Then you can go to All Import -> New Import and upload your own import file.
Here you can download example import files - Inventory_CSV and Inventory_XML.
At the 3rd Step STM Addon plugin automatically creates needed fields under STM Listing Add-On section and you can drag your fields suitably inputs.
Import Makes & Models
Main theme package includes archive file of the plugin named STM Import Makes & Models. This plugin allows you easily import Make and Model categories in your site. This plugin automatically sets up categories relationship. It only needs to upload CSV import file (with your own categories) and set up a few options. Here you can download the latest version of this plugin.
After installing this addon plugin, you need to go Tools -> Import Makes & Models and upload your own import file.
Please check and be sure that you are setting correct Column Name from your import file.
Example CSV file is located in the plugin folder - CSV_sample.csv or you can download it here.
Hooks & Actions
- stm_filter_listing_filter - Hook in filter response(json).
- stm_filter_locate_template - Hook in template loader.
- stm_filter_price_view - Hook in price view (Also simply changes in WP Customizer).
- stm_filter_price_currency - Hook in price currency (Also simply changes in WP Customizer).
- stm_filter_ajax_filter - Hook in filter response after ajax (json).
- stm_filter_user_restrictions - Hook in user restrictions.
- stm_filter_user_fields - Hook in user fields.
- stm_filter_display_user_name - Hook in user displayed name.
- stm_filter_custom_login - Hook in custom login (json).
- stm_filter_custom_register - Hook in custom registration (json).
- stm_filter_price_view - Hook in price view.
- stm_filter_add_a_car - Hook in add a car (json).
- stm_filter_add_car_media - Hook in add a car media (json).
- stm_filter_add_car_page_url - Hook in add a car page url (link).
- stm_listing_filter_before - Before filter inside.
- stm_listing_filter_after - After filter inside.
- stm_car_user_info_before_action - Add a car user info Before.
- stm_car_user_info_after_action - Add a car user info After.