Theme customization options are extremely slow and locking up bad

Started by: ciberconecta November 08, 2014 - 19:49

Is really terrible! Impractical to try to customize the template for wordpress native panel used by you on this project. Besides the extreme slowness followed by small locks at the facility and fluidity of the subject, I can not change the logo, the field does not open the image gallery when requesting new image of the local machine, generating repeated uploads of the same image. Please, I need to be able to customize the project, without which the sorrow beautiful, nothing will serve me!

Replies:

• #371 Reply

Thomas Remme
    I have the same problem. Is there meanwhile a solution?
    Author Team
    #380 Reply

Baxter
    Slowness may be caused by the little memory limit of the website. For detailed solution please send your URL and admin panel access to olga@stylemix.net
    #478 Reply

User
    OK, from here just for registering. The solution was to change the logo through the Mega Menu plugin. The new update has improved the control panel performance issues. A note: If you have problems with long delay to save changes using visual composer; if you are using the Chrome browser, try disabling some extensions because I identified conflicts of some extensions that use with visual composer!
    #494 Reply

olga
    Thank you for the message, Ciberconecta!
    Regards, Stylemix Themes Team
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.