Player Carousel in Champion Theme

Started by: TomSL October 10, 2016 - 13:13

Just doubling down on my support ticket to see if any other forum users have experienced a problem getting the Player Carousel to show in the Champion theme.

Using Visual Composer I've added the player carousel and configured it to pull from the squad list for our team. I've confirmed that this list works by viewing it on a separate page, but for some reason the players won't display in the carousel.

I've seen several other people post about this problem in other forums, but no solutions have been posted. There was a working carousel when I imported the dummy data, but I deleted it before I knew I was going to have a problem, so I can't look at how that was configured.

Anybody got any advice to share?

Replies:

• #2341 Reply

TomSL
    For others struggling with the same problem, I did get this cleared up by the Stylemix team.

You need to make sure the "List" is activated within the "Team" you want to display. So if you Got to Sportspress > Teams and select the team you want, you'll see that within the details the available Lists are there. Check the one you want and Update.

So simple I could kick myself.

Author Team
    #2345 Reply

Baxter
    You are welcome))
    #5527 Reply

Febriyan
    I do experience the same thing.

Where on the sportpress we need to activate the list?

Author Team
    #5528 Reply

Axel
    Hello Febriyan,

You need to create Player Lists under Players section and assign them to the related teams.

Regards

#5542 Reply

Matt Herndon
    I'm having an issue displaying more than three players in the carousel. No matter what I've tried, only the first three players will show. I've duplicated players and changed info, still nothing. Anyone?
    Author Team
    #5543 Reply

Axel
    Hello Matt,

Please create a ticket with your site credentials and we will check it for you.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.