Mobile Menu

Started by: Doug November 29, 2017 - 20:27

How do I enable the second level of menu items on the mobile menu? On the desktop, the menu items appear when hovering, but on the mobile site, they do not appear when you click on the top-level menu item? You can see our beta site here: https://beta.nrcaknights.com.

Thanks,
Doug

Replies:

• Author Team
    #5808 Reply

Axel
    Hello,

Please create a ticket with your site credentials and we will check for you.

Regards

#5824 Reply

Doug
    Could you share what you would be looking for on the admin side of the website? Is there a setting to enable/disable the mobile menu? It seems like this is more of a CSS issue, or even an issue with the PHP for this particular page. Below is the code segment, from the header.php file, relevant to the mobile menu:

<?php
    /* --- Navigation Menu --- */
    wp_nav_menu( array(
    'theme_location' => 'stm-primary',
    'menu_class' => 'stm-nav__menu stm-nav__menu_type_mobile-header',
    'menu_id' => 'header-mobile-nav-menu',
    'container_class' => 'stm-nav stm-nav_type_mobile-header',
    'depth' => 3,
    'fallback_cb' => false
    ) );
    ?>

I don't mind providing a temporary set of credential if necessary, but that seems like it should be a last resort.

Thanks,
    Doug

Author Team
    #5829 Reply

Axel
    We need to check your site settings in order to find the cause of this issue. It doesn't mean that there is a problem in the theme files.

Regards

#5838 Reply

Doug
    Okay, I just submitted a ticket. The ticket number is #12052. Thanks for your help.

Doug

#5896 Reply

Doug
    Just wanted to update the forum for future reference. The CSS I was using in my top bar was preventing the submenus from showing on mobile devices. To fix the issue I needed to add a more specific selector to my CSS for the top bar.

Doug

Author Team
    #5902 Reply

Axel
    Thank you for the shared information!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.