Motors - Car Dealership & Classified Listings Mobile App for Android & iOS

Let users Change/Upload their Profile picture and add a payment method to their profile?

Started by: Carlos Fas November 25, 2019 - 12:03

Hi, when a studen buy a course, they can sign in to my page, but i have not find a way for them to change their profile picture or add a payment method (or change it) for future purchases. How can i enable those options in their menu?

The user see this screens.

Thank you

Replies:

• Author Team
    #10378 Reply

Jonathan Scott

Hi,

Payment methods will be displayed only on the pages of the cart and checkout, and image changing is already available for students.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and all your plugins up to date from Appearance-> Install Plugins.

regards

#10379 Reply

Carlos Fas

Hi, i do have the latest version of the Masterstudy plugin (1.8) and i can't find the option to change the user profile picture yet, can you help me find it?

#10380 Reply

Carlos Fas

Apologies, it's working now, just erased cache

Author Team
    #10384 Reply

Hope Lee

Hi,

We're glad that you've resolved the issue on your own :) Please feel free to contact us if you have additional questions.

regards

#10386 Reply

Carlos Fas
    replied to: #10384

Hi, sorry, it's not resolved yet, i just noticed that iam able to change it if i'm logged in as the site administrator, but if a person is just registered as a student/user, they cannot change the picture of their profile.

I hover on the profile pic and the option just does not appear, already cleared my cache and it's not working.

Author Team
    #10387 Reply

Nicole Jones

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and all your plugins up to date from Appearance-> Install Plugins. You can follow this manual to update it safely -> https://support.stylemixthemes.com/forums/topic/update-premium-theme

#10388 Reply

Carlos Fas

Everything is up to date, i can't click on the profile picture when i'm a student, only when i log in with my admin user.

Logged as Admin
    Logged as Admin

Logged as student
    Logged as student

Author Team
    #10392 Reply

Nicole Jones

Please submit a ticket with your site credentials and our team will check it for you.

regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.