Motors - Car Dealership & Classified Listings Mobile App for Android & iOS

Lessons questions

Started by: Wayne Moore January 29, 2020 - 03:05

• Is there a way to add multiple lessons to a course at the same time? I have a course with about 150 individual lessons and it's getting really tedious to have to add them one at a time, it would be great to beable to add them in bulk through the all lessons list.
  • I am not able to preview the lessons while I am making edits, when I click on the "Preview Changes" button on the lesson edit pages it just opens the home page of the website. How do I preview the lessons? This also happens after I publish the lesson and I click on the "view post" link
  • As a site Administrator is there a way for me to look at the lessons on the front end without having to go through the course while using the course drip feature?

Replies:

• Author Team
    #10737 Reply

Nicole Jones

Hi,

1. Unfortunately, there is no such kind of option in the theme. It needs to customize the theme templates to realize your request.

We will add this option in future updates of the theme.

2. There would not the issue with the lesson preview with the correct settings. Please submit a ticket with sire credentials and our support team will assist you: https://support.stylemixthemes.com/tickets/new/

3. Admin can check lessons from the admin panel. There is no option to disable the drip feature for a certain type of user.

regards

Author Team
    #10738 Reply

Nicole Jones

Hi,

1. Unfortunately, there is no such kind of option in the theme. It needs to customize the theme templates to realize your request.

We will add this option in future updates of the theme.

2. There would not the issue with the lesson preview with the correct settings. Please submit a ticket with sire credentials and our support team will assist you: https://support.stylemixthemes.com/tickets/new/

3. Admin can check lessons from the admin panel. There is no option to disable the drip feature for a certain type of user.

regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.