Custom menu in top bar

Started by: Joe Metcalf March 23, 2016 - 23:26

Hi,

I need to either be able to add a custom menu to the top bar or have the info there link to pages. Please help.

thank you

Replies:

• Author Team
    #1352 Reply

Baxter
    Hi,

Unfortunately there is no menu section for the Top Bar. Besides this it needs to customize the theme in order to add links for top info. Please let us know if we can assist you further!

Regards

#1356 Reply

Joe Metcalf
    That is really unfortunate. Its a pretty basic function of wordpress. Can you at least point me in the right direction for adding links and an additional field to the top bar then?

Additionally why are none of the additions in the child theme css or the settings for the logo size in the customizer showing up.

So far this theme is not user friendly at all. No custom color choices and the css changes were making are not showing up. So now I have to choose whether paying to have the theme customized is less expensive than rebuilding the site in a different theme. Either way we have lost a few hours of time here. Please help

http://arisedevelop.com/catalyst/

#1357 Reply

Joe Metcalf
    This is the aformentioned css:

.logo a img {
    max-width: inherit;
    max-height: 81px !important;
    }

body.header_style_2 .header_top .logo a {
    margin-top: -12px;
    padding-top: 20px;
    padding-bottom: 20px;
    }

a:hover, a:active, a:focus {
    color: #1f9bd2;
    text-decoration: underline;
    }

Author Team
    #1363 Reply

Baxter
    Hi,

1. Unfortunately, theme doesn't support several Top/Main menus and it's not the basic Wordpress issue. it depends on the theme which you are using and there is only one main menu in our theme by default. Sorry for inconveniences!

2. Please create a private ticket with your site credentials and we will check if Custom Color skin is working in your site.

Also you can add your own custom styles under Appearance -> Customize -> Custom CSS.

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.